SPL Labs Wireless Bass Meter 3rd Edition
The Wireless Bass Meter TE sound pressure meter is intended for measuring the noise level and sound pressure at the low frequency range. The measured signal can be provided by both the industrial equipment and the acoustic systems. A distinctive feature of this device is the LAB-BUS port for connecting external sensors of the NEXT-LAB series. Provided there are external sensors, it allows taking measurements of not only sound pressure, but also the voltage-current characteristics of electric circuits (when using the NEXT-LAB Power Sensor), amplitude-frequency characteristics or noise level of the acoustic system over the entire audible range (when using NEXT-LAB RTA Microphone). Also, if additional NEXT-LAB SPL Sensor is connected, it is possible to measure the sound pressure from two sources simultaneously.
The Wireless Bass Meter TE device is performed as a monoblock, combining the high-frequency solid-state sensor, ADC module and WiFi module. The device has an on/off switch, LED, USB interface for connecting the device to a PC and LAB-BUS port for connecting the external sensors. There is an indication of charging completion and indication of low battery level. At the back cover there are the vacuum suction cups for affixing the device to any smooth surface such as glass. The enclosure of the device is made of shockproof plastic material.
- Measuring the characteristics of the home, car or concert hall acoustic systems
- Setting acoustic systems, e.g. subwoofers
- Measuring the noise level
- Preparation to autosound competitions on unlimited sound pressure (AMT, EMMA, dB Drag, IASCA, BassRace, etc.)
- Holding the auto sound contests
- Measuring the sound pressure level (SPL)
- Spectral analysis of a signal - getting the AFC
- Measuring AFC through the entire audible frequency range and performing a spectral analysis of the signal using Next-Lab RTA Microphone.
- Measuring the current-voltage characteristics of direct and alternating current circuits using a Next-Lab Power Sensor.
- Possibility of simultaneous work with two signal sources.
- Wireless Bass Meter
- Spl-Lab Measuring Center software for Windows
- Audio tracks for tuning (sine, sweep-tones, noise)
- USB cable for charging