SPL Labs Next Add-On Sensor
New sound pressure sensor is intended for use together with data analysis units such as Next-LCD and Next-USB. The device has an internal ADC. The signal is digitized inside the sensor and is transmitted in digital form via the Lab-bus. This prevents distortion and noise pollution of the measured signal in the process of transmitting. The signal can be transmitted over a cable of a distance up to 10 meters. The Next-Lab SPL Sensor has broadened amplitude range and a noise reduction system, which allows performing measurements with accuracy up to 0.1 dB. Each copy of the device undergoes thorough inspection and calibration.
The device is performed as a monoblock, combining the high-frequency solid-state sensor, ADC module and Lab-Bus interface. The device has one Lab-Bus port for transmitting data. At the back cover, there are vacuum suction cups for affixing the device onto any smooth surface such as glass for example. The case of the device is made of shockproof plastic material.
- Measuring the characteristics of home, car or concert hall acoustic systems
- Setting the acoustic system, e.g. subwoofer
- Measuring the noise level
- Preparation for caraduio competitions on unlimited sound pressure (AMT, EMMA, dB Drag, IASCA, BassRace, etc.)
- Holding caraudio contests
- Measuring the sound pressure level (SPL)
- Making spectral analysis of a signal - getting the AFC
- Receiving and analysing the signal waveform
- Measuring the harmonic distortion of low-frequency signals
- Sound pressure meter
- Lab-Bus connection cable