The Power T500X1br is an ultra-compact, patented Boosted Rail 500 Watt mono amplifier. Features high-level auto turn-on, input/output clip detection, top mounted controls and dual fan forced induction cooling. Perfect for hybrid, electric, small cars, trucks, motorcycles, and side-by-side UTVs.
The Power T500X1br 500 Watt mono ultra-compact amplifier is built on Rockford Fosgate’s patented Boosted Rail technology that sips current while retaining a storage reserve for extended bursts of power. Flexible vehicle integration enabled through low-level and high-level inputs with auto turn-on. Top mounted controls allow easy access to built-in crossover and C.L.E.A.N. input/output clip detection circuits. The 3-stage thermal lock extrusion with dual fan forced induction keeps everything cool while real-time thermal/protection schemes safeguard the amplifier.
- Rockford Fosgate proprietary Boosted Rail technology
- Differential inputs with high level auto turn-on feature
- Upgraded RCA connectors
- 8 AWG Power/Ground connector. 10 AWG speaker connector
- Remote-Out feature when using high level inputs
- 2013 PLC2 remote ready
- C.L.E.A.N. input/output clip detection and indicator LEDs
- Top mounted controls
- Dual fan cooled
- Real time thermal sensing with Rollback technology
- Dual extruded heat sinks
- Discrete surface mount technology
- 2-Year Warranty