The Power T400X2ad is an ultra-compact, high efficiency 400 Watt stereo amplifier. Features multi-impedance Constant Power, input/output clip detection, top mounted controls and dual fan forced induction cooling. Perfect for hybrid, electric, small cars, trucks, motorcycles, and side-by-side UTVs.
The Power T400X2ad 400 Watt 2-channel ultra-compact amplifier is built on Rockford Fosgate’s proprietary Class-AD technology, featuring Constant Power to produce the same output at both 4-Ohm and 2-Ohm impedances. Flexible vehicle integration enabled through low-level and high-level inputs with auto turn-on. Top mounted controls allow easy access to built-in crossover and C.L.E.A.N. input/output clip detection circuits. The 3-stage thermal lock extrusion with dual fan forced induction keeps everything cool while real-time thermal/protection schemes safeguard the amplifier.
- Rockford Fosgate proprietary Class AD technology
- 4/2 Ohm muti-impedance Constant Power
- Differential inputs with high level auto turn-on feature
- 8 AWG power/ground connector w/ upgraded RCA connectors
- Remote-Out feature when using high level inputs
- 4 Ohm bridged capable
- 2013 PLC2 remote ready
- C.L.E.A.N. input/output clip detection and indicator LEDs
- Top mounted controls
- Dual fan cooled
- Real time thermal sensing
- Dual extruded heat sinks
- Discrete surface mount technology
- 2-Year Warranty