IDQ Subwoofers have become the quintessential sound quality subwoofer. Developed to provide incredible dynamic impact while attaining extremely low frequency extenstion and brilliantly defined tonal accuracy in even the smallest of enclosures. It is no wonder why the IDQ series has been the winning choice of sound quality champions and competitors for well over a decade.
- High Excursion Design allows acoustically linear bass output at all rated power levels.
- 750 Watts Rms
- Parabolic Santoprene Surround to ensure cone linearity and control.
- Poly/Mica Cone for strong and distortion free bass reproduction while still reproducing all the musical nuances.
- Nomex Spider for consistent control throughout the piston range and life of the woofer.
- Poly Carbonate Neck Joint allows the woofer to handle more raw power without any mechanical failure or flex and isolate the heat from the BASV voice coil former from the cone.
- American Made Flat Wound Extended Voice Coil gives our woofers higher magnetic flux (strength) and more voice coil “traction” in the magnetic gap with over 1.75” of linear travel in the magnetic gap.
- Extended Y-35 Motor Structure allows the voice coil to move freely with mechanical bottoming out while producing a very powerful flux field.