Alphasonik was founded in 1976 with one mission, to bring state of the art performance, to the audio enthusiast.
In these early years we pioneered such ground-breaking technologies which remain a benchmark in high-end audio. Today, the new Alphasonik is committed to pushing the envelope with regards to technology, quality and value. Our electronics feature audiophile parts and circuit topology designed to let the full musical experience come through, loud and clear. Our loudspeakers employ the latest high technology materials and processes such as carbon reinforced woven glass and titanium vapor deposition to deliver your music with tremendous impact, dynamics and resolution. We stand behind our quality with one of the best warranties in consumer electronics. Compare Alphasonik products against anything the competition has to offer. We’re confident you will come to one conclusion...
ALPHASONIK HAS NO EQUAL.
Alphasonik DSW-512 12" Subwoofer
- Rated at 800 watts RMS / 2400 watts MAX
- Proprietary Cast Aluminum Alloy Machine Cut “Alpha” Basket
- Proprietary Cooling Rings for Motor Assembly
- Laminated non-pressed pulp paper cone with Fiber Glass
- High Tensile Strength Two-Layer Surround for Enhanced Control
- Flat Progressive Rate Nomex® Damper w/ Spiral-Woven Leads
- 86 dB @ 1w/1m
- 118 oz Magnet
- Frequency Response: 30 - 500 Hz
- Dual 4Ω 2” voice coils
- 8-gauge nickel plated input terminals
- Mounting Dimensions - Depth: 180mm / 7.09”
- [Through Hole: 276mm / 10.87”] Diameter: 315mm / 12.40”